Suffering from wrongful termination at the hands of Live Nation can turn your life upside down. However, there are proactive steps you can take to secure your rights with the help of an attorney. As soon as you take notice of discrimination, which usually happens during employment, you should:
- Start documenting every instance of discrimination or anytime you feel like you were treated differently.
- Take pictures of anything discriminatory
- Copy all emails by taking screenshots
- Take the testimony of your coworkers who often times become your friendly witnesses
- Ask for your employee handbook
- Gather your medic al records to prove your emotional distress
After gathering these items up, contact a Live Nation wrongful termination lawyer who has experience in these types of cases. These cases are time sensitive, so it is important to act fast.